Location: North Sydney
- Great team environment
- Learn and embrace the property and construction industry
- Convenient North Sydney location – close to public transport
A great opportunity for an intermediate engineer to join our team and assist in the delivery of projects and electrical services across a variety of scopes. With 3-5 years’ experience, you’ll join at the right time and experience all the benefits of working with a motivated and respected engineering consultancy. Necessary to succeed in this role you have strong electrical design understanding, team and delivery focused attitude and wiliness to learnarn.
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Are a degree qualified engineer (must be recognised by Engineers Australia)
- Have 3 - 5 years of experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a building services environment
- Familiar with Australian market
- Knowledge with Australian Standards for Power, Lighting and Emergency, and the NCC
- Good client liaising experience including coordination with different disciplines
- Have the ability to complete design and analysis of electrical, power, lighting, communications, security and data services for the construction industry; with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Are a team player with excellent communication skills, especially client facing
- Can demonstrate strong technical skills including DIALux, Microsoft and excel
- Knowledge of Revit is preferred (willing to learn)
About the role
- Carrying out assigned Electrical Engineering activities including design and drafting
- Assist project team members in everyday tasks
- Attend client meetings/site inspections
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard and quality
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards, and company procedures.
- Ensuring all interfaces (inter-discipline, client, implementation, vendor, etc.) are identified and managed in the execution of all projects
- Managing assigned work to meet project needs and proactively working with other team members to ensure that project goals are met
BSE is an established, reputable consulting engineering, 100% Australian owned and operated with a range of expertise spanning the entire building project's life cycle. Established in 1994, we've built a proven track record of success in all Australian states and territories.
We deliver consulting building services engineering services for a broad range of projects. Our focus is delivering outstanding results to our clients and business partners.
Our way of working is epitomised through True Partnership, specialist meets generalist philosophy, bottom line sustainability and design-led engineering.
- Provide a CV and cover letter “written in your own words” demonstrating your suitability addressed to I.R.G.
- Reference SELE0318 in your cover letter
- Apply via Seek.com link below or by emailing email@example.com directly
No agencies please.