Location: North Sydney
Take this opportunity to utilise your experience as a qualified engineer to contribute to delivering a range of projects, scopes and buildings. With local experience, you have strong mechanical engineering aptitude, project management ability, thorough technical understanding and be confident communicating with clients, business partners and contributing to our team success culture.
· Have 2+years’ experience in an Australian building services consultancy
· Can demonstrate concept to construction completion engineering experience and/ or project mechanical lead
· Proactive and innovative approach to solutions
· Consistently demonstrate ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with the client, project team and internal teams
· Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven project, organisation and time management skills
· Use latest technology – AutoCAD, CAMEL, Microsoft suite
· Revit knowledge (and/ or willing to learn)
· Mechanical (ventilation, heating/cooling, controls etc) engineering, REVIT design and documentation to scope expectations
· Calculations, return briefs and reports
· Client/ design meetings and site inspections
Satisfy codes, standards, project and quality requirements
Building Services Engineers is a dynamic, client-focused professional engineering firm with an established reputation for delivering a diverse range of projects across commercial, residential, aged care and government sectors (to name a few). Through our client-focused, enthusiastic and result orientated approach to building services, BSE is able to provide to our clients a partnering experience, unlike the traditional engineering consultancies. Learn more about us at www.bse.com.au.
Our commitment is to provide a positive, inclusive and passionate workforce, where you can develop and grow your knowledge and be recognised in your contribution to great project outcomes.
· Provide a CV and cover letter demonstrating your suitability
· Reference SMEC0719 in your cover letter
· Apply by emailing email@example.com directly
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Chesser, 02 8069 5234.